Share your Prepaid / Postpaid Plan details

yes, due to network coverage and unlimited calling.
If your coverage is strong they you must not be getting decent speed. I know jio pretty well :p

And every operater is providing true unlimited by bits and pieces.

My Jio - xxx
My Airtel - 448
Dad's Jio - xxx
Dad's Airtel - 199
Mum's Jio - 49
Mum's Airtel - 35
(Yes I hate Jio, and they don't deactivate number so not recharging)

Last edited:
My Jio - 98
My Voda -35
My Mom Jio -98
My Mom Voda -35
My Sister Jio -149
My Sister Idea -35
My Father Jio -149
My Father Voda -35
My Father Airtel -35
My Grandmother Jio -49

My Jio - xxx
My Airtel - 448
Dad's Jio - xxx
Dad's Airtel - 199
Mum's Jio - 49
Mum's Airtel - 35
(Yes I hate Jio, and they don't deactivate number so not recharging)
Same my cousin also hates jio and stopped recharging and recharge his airtel number with unlimited plan. On other hand I hate airtel in telecom not to confused with dth :blush2: :p

Same my cousin also hates jio and stopped recharging and recharge his airtel number with unlimited plan. On other hand I hate airtel in telecom not to confused with dth :blush2: :p
I never used Airtel postpaid. But for prepaid you shouldn't hate them just like DTH.

I never used Airtel postpaid. But for prepaid you shouldn't hate them just like DTH.
Bro I hated airtel for its expensiveness. Earlier (Before Jio) they were the first to always hike data plans rates on frequent basis and going unethical and after that I started hating airtel in telecom. Now also there network is too bad. So I dislike the airtel in telecom most. And This is my personal choice :blush2:
Even I had heated argument with my cousin about the same. When I try to call my cousin on his airtel number, his phone comes mostly unreachable at any place.
They also criticized jio in an unethical way for which I also hated them the most.

Last edited:
My current plan

XNRp.png

Screenshot 2019 07 12 17 55 43 209 com.myairtelapp

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock