Discussion Share your JioMart experiences here

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 119
  • Views: Views 18,765
Has anyone else notice that Jio Mart only sells vegetarian items? Not even cakes with eggs are their. Let's hope this continues and Jio soon enters food delivery business as well.

Has anyone else notice that Jio Mart only sells vegetarian items? Not even cakes with eggs are their. Let's hope this continues and Jio soon enters food delivery business as well.
Talking about their source of delivery - Reliance Smart, they sell brown and white eggs there. I also remember buying cakes made with eggs from there. May be Jio Mart is an exception for some reason.

I got a Netmeds ₹125 voucher code for shopping from JioMart.
cCkm5w3.jpg

I will give one helpful tip of never ordering biscuits. The way they ship. Biscuits gets broken when they arrive. This has happened several times. They need to bubble wrap like they do while shipping nail polish.

I will give one helpful tip of never ordering biscuits. The way they ship. Biscuits gets broken when they arrive. This has happened several times. They need to bubble wrap like they do while shipping nail polish.
Mine didn't broken yet. Which biscuit you are ordering? I order Dukes Bourbon, Sunfeast Digestive Biscuits, Sunfeast Dark Fantasy, Parle Rusk, Marie Biscuits, etc.

Mine didn't broken yet. Which biscuit you are ordering? I order Dukes Bourbon, Sunfeast Digestive Biscuits, Sunfeast Dark Fantasy, Parle Rusk, Marie Biscuits, etc.
I ordered couple of Britannia Snacks biscuits (my favourite) and a packet Snac Tac Biscuit. All broken. Same thing happened with my grandmother and neighbour as well.

Not only this. I ordered juice today. The packet was very dusty. Ironically I am allergic to dust. I better avoid their service as I got big retail stores just next door.

I got a 150 rupees worth product for 180. I raised a complaint on the app and on twitter. It's more than a month now, still they are working on the refund.

I got a 150 rupees worth product for 180. I raised a complaint on the app and on twitter. It's more than a month now, still they are working on the refund.
It's a totally waste of time.
They don't even have a proper Customer care of JioMart.

There is no any tracking items policy like
Amazon, Flipkart etc having..
JioMart had tie-up with Grab.it Company, but there standard of levels in delivering items like totally rubbish.
Without informing to us suddenly come to nearby our house/flat they calling us & tell us to collect items, sometimes in they reach us in early morning like (7:34 am) &
Sometimes (3:42 pm) there is not even proper true delivery boy contact number.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock