Discussion Share your JioMart experiences here

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 119
  • Views: Views 19,029
At my place previously they used to ship in loose covers of Reliance Fresh but now they are shipping in sealed cover with Jio Mart branding, I believe this resolves issue with items missing during transit.

Looks like they are improving but slowly 😀

Definitely the rates are very much competitive. But most of the items and variants in popular brands are purposely made not available, instead they try to promote their own brands. Better to buy only few known brands, instead of total monthly requirements. In a local supermarkets we can buy all the items we require, but in Jio mart only 40% we can buy, and for the remaining we have to depend on local super markets.

Definitely the rates are very much competitive. But most of the items and variants in popular brands are purposely made not available, instead they try to promote their own brands. Better to buy only few known brands, instead of total monthly requirements. In a local supermarkets we can buy all the items we require, but in Jio mart only 40% we can buy, and for the remaining we have to depend on local super markets.
Which are their own brands?

I've ordered twice. Theres not tracking system as yet. It goes from ordered to directly the delivery person asking the address as opposed to Amazon, Flipkart and Grofers where it goes from Order >> Processed >> Shipped >> Delivered

Advantages are -
- no minimum order
- free delivery at the moment

Tip - Do COD for the moment because the system is not stream-lined as yet.

Apart from my orders with freebies which Jio didn't deliver. All deliveries has been great. But I hate the fact that actual lower price products are not available. The discount they offer are easily matched by local wholesalers.

Apart from that. Can anyone confirm if they ship coconuts with full body or not?

Last edited:
Apart from my orders with freebies which Jio didn't deliver. All deliveries has been great. But I hate the fact that actual lower price products are not available. The discount they offer are easily matched by local wholesalers.

Apart from that. Can anyone confirm if they ship coconuts with full body or not?
What do you mean by full body bro? It comes exactly as it's shown. I've ordered several times.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock