Discussion Share your JioMart experiences here

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 119
  • Views: Views 19,016
This may work same with JioMart as well, may be JioMart will trigger better services from Flipkart/Amazon. They are helping us even though if we do not use them 😎
Their biggest competitors are Big Bazaar, D-Mart etc. They have taken over Big Bazaar already. They want their monopoly everywhere. #JustJioThings

Their biggest competitors are Big Bazaar, D-Mart etc. They have taken over Big Bazaar already. They want their monopoly everywhere. #JustJioThings
I expected Amazon and Big Basket to be their rivals.

I expected Amazon and Big Basket to be their rivals.
They of course are. But JioMart delivers from their offline stores that's how i considered offline players as their biggest rivals.

Looks like JioMart has improved their service over last few days and is trying to resolve issues with delivery and missing products.

I placed 2 orders in last 2 weeks and had good experience with these.

Today I ordered few items and they were delivered on same day though it showed expected delivery as after 2 days. They are running sale starting today and I was expecting the order to be delayed than usual but was surprised as they delivered on same day and all items were delivered as ordered.

Ordered a cart of just ₹10 because of last 2 incidents. Let's see if their service has actually improved or not.

Last edited:
I am still horrified due to my last experience, and received refund exactly after 1 month of my ordere date

And, thier twitter timeline is still full of horror stories of delayed, incomplete or wrong order delivery.

Yes, the service has really improved. Got my product delivered in same day itself.

We regret for the inconvenience caused on order xxx.43.74 has been added in your JioMart wallet.To utilise on next order check 'Payment' page.

I received this SMS as I didn't get a product. Now I don't find JioMart wallet nor I am able to use it in the payment page. Anyone knows

We regret for the inconvenience caused on order xxx.43.74 has been added in your JioMart wallet.To utilise on next order check 'Payment' page.

I received this SMS as I didn't get a product. Now I don't find JioMart wallet nor I am able to use it in the payment page. Anyone knows
Try below 2 on the payment page and see if you see balance on any of these.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock