Discussion Share your JioMart experiences here

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 119
  • Views: Views 18,754
Iam still waiting for delivery of my order placed on 16th Aug, have escalated to jio mart support via all channels but yet to get any chance to speak anyone in person.

This was 6th order which went awry, past orders were late but eventually delivered, unlike this whcih asper app showing delivered but we are yet to get.

This is going to be last order with jiomart, they are horrible when it comes to dealing customer issues.

Check the hashtag trending on Twitter for jiomart

https://twitter.com/hashtag/jiomartscam?s=09

So far i have not seen a single person saying all his ordered items are delivered. They need to figure out their stock listing at jiomart.com show properly.

So far i have not seen a single person saying all his ordered items are delivered. They need to figure out their stock listing at jiomart.com show properly.
Yeah bro even badic dairy item like Cheese was not available!

So, I have been hearing lots of positivity about Jio Mart from friends and family. Yet, decided to try myself. At first instance my mom's order was cancelled. We ordered lots of pasta as it was available at huge discount. I thought due to heavy demand it got cancelled. Fine so next day. Used my own number to sign up. Everything was fine here. Until at 10 pm today I got notification of order being dispatched. Since it was late at night. I decided to call the agent. To my surprise he says order will not come because system has limitation. But I said why does it shows dispatched? He said that it will also show delivered too.

Okay, expecting foul play here. I said I am gonna have to raise this issue with customer service. He confidently to said to go for it.

Here's what I am gonna ask? How in the god's name would the order be shown delivered? If I didn't offer OTP as it's their policy to deliver only after showing our OTP. Thankfully, all my calls are recorded. Also have raised this issue with mail support. If required will share call recordings will them.

So, I have been hearing lots of positivity about Jio Mart from friends and family. Yet, decided to try myself. At first instance my mom's order was cancelled. We ordered lots of pasta as it was available at huge discount. I thought due to heavy demand it got cancelled. Fine so next day. Used my own number to sign up. Everything was fine here. Until at 10 pm today I got notification of order being dispatched. Since it was late at night. I decided to call the agent. To my surprise he says order will not come because system has limitation. But I said why does it shows dispatched? He said that it will also show delivered too.

Okay, expecting foul play here. I said I am gonna have to raise this issue with customer service. He confidently to said to go for it.

Here's what I am gonna ask? How in the god's name would the order be shown delivered? If I didn't offer OTP as it's their policy to deliver only after showing our OTP. Thankfully, all my calls are recorded. Also have raised this issue with mail support. If required will share call recordings will them.
Same issue, I placed order on 16th Aug, status got changed to delivered on 21 Aug, but there was no OTP or delivery. Here starts the real torture, no-one was picking the toll free customer care number, tweeted many times but no response. Jiomart is most pathetic shopping experience I ever had, these guys are just useless.

Same issue, I placed order on 16th Aug, status got changed to delivered on 21 Aug, but there was no OTP or delivery. Here starts the real torture, no-one was picking the toll free customer care number, tweeted many times but no response. Jiomart is most pathetic shopping experience I ever had, these guys are just useless.
Call support you need to press 6 option in IVR after the language option. They will pick up. Call from 8 am to 8 pm.

Call support you need to press 6 option in IVR after the language option. They will pick up. Call from 8 am to 8 pm.
Yes, right now they are picking up but they are of no help. Same response and useless excuse that they are escalating the issue to concern department.

Surprisingly my recent order was delivered the next day morning by 8 AM. Placed the order at around 10 PM in the night.

Surprisingly my recent order was delivered the next day morning by 8 AM. Placed the order at around 10 PM in the night.
After this experience, I have stopped shopping with them.

After this experience, I have stopped shopping with them.
My also order returned without consultation. I am not only never ordering. I will raise about this issue to their higher ups. Their delivery boys are disgracing Jio brand.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock