Discussion Share your JioMart experiences here

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 119
  • Views: Views 19,031
I have received every item on time and sometimes they deliver way before the time too even better than Amazon pantry sometimes to my surprise.

For me, items are always showing out of stock in mobile app.
While, website says stock available for same address, and I am able to place order.

Got call from Jio Mart who was willing to send returned cart ASAP. But I refused instead asked them to take action against delivery agent. Shared the call recording via Whatsapp.

Experience may vary city wise as order are delivered by local reliance smart or jiomart franchise however jiomart customer service is pretty useless. They should take stern action if issues are escalated.

I decided to uninstall the app and vowed not to buy anything from them.

Experience may vary city wise as order are delivered by local reliance smart or jiomart franchise however jiomart customer service is pretty useless. They should take stern action if issues are escalated.

I decided to uninstall the app and vowed not to buy anything from them.
They should look at Amazon's customer care

Infact this is the same story with all the Jio brands, you're lucky if you are able to receive good service.

Infact this is the same story with all the Jio brands, you're lucky if you are able to receive good service.
Sadly when they are on pre-launch mode everything is fine. After launching their service goes downhill.

As of now I am using only Cash on delivery for JioMart orders based on my past issues.

But even for that there are issues, I place orders making total to round figures for easy payment or cash but these people randomly cancel some items making difficult to pay change during delivery :confused:

Sadly when they are on pre-launch mode everything is fine. After launching their service goes downhill.
I agree completely(y)

Jio telecom was good during pre-launch and after their launch in initial days it was good and it triggered price war and made other operators bring down prices. Now Jio is not great but other operators have reduced prices and improved services. So anyways good for us.

This may work same with JioMart as well, may be JioMart will trigger better services from Flipkart/Amazon. They are helping us even though if we do not use them 😎

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock