Discussion Share Flipkart Groceries experience here

• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 4,548
The possibility of getting the shipment delivered is today. Right?
It is possible if you did not select scheduled delivery. For me, grocery section is a scheduled one with slots, so in that case it always comes on selected time slot

It is possible if you did not select scheduled delivery. For me, grocery section is a scheduled one with slots, so in that case it always comes on selected time slot
The slots are only for the cities where the hub is near and they can offer same day or 1-day delivery not for others where the product comes from far away.

We don't have scheduled delivery for our city on grocery items.

First order itself is a bad experience. One item was missing. Agent couldn't raise a request for refund as it didn't show as delivered. IMO JioMart is much better. They deliver within same or next day. No minimum delivery cost either.

Edit: Got refunded. It's sad that same thing happened when I ordered from Jio. They didn't took a lengthy process to the refund. The best part here was Flipkart had options to get refund into either bank account or wallet on Cash on Delivery orders which Jio doesn't. They credit the amount as gift balance to be use within JioMart.

Last edited:
Flipkart Grocery is available in my hometown and they are taking max 3 days to deliver. Thats the best thing.
Amazon fresh is currently not available.

Awesome Experience. 😎
r9k43jr.jpg

KjhnjEJ.jpg

VQdIdnJ.jpg

3ktiNxr.jpg

Awesome Experience. 😎
r9k43jr.jpg

KjhnjEJ.jpg

VQdIdnJ.jpg

3ktiNxr.jpg
Got my product delivered. It wasn't even opened. Said that he accidentally mark my product delivered. I had to provide him photo of my Aadhar so that the guy didn't had to lose his job.
JEZeAHE.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock