Discussion Share Flipkart Groceries experience here

• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 4,549
After Receiving my last 5 Grocery orders on time again Flipkart Haunting starts. :dodgy2: :mad:

The worst part is tracking is not available for Grocery Basket so you cannot see that is it at the nearest hub or not you will get only out for delivery message hoping that the package will come tomorrow.

Both orders from different accounts got delayed.

nale08F.jpg

wJFyTe7.png

I ordered groceries on February 2nd. It's still not shipped. Is this normal? Cuz, on JioMart they pack and deliver on same day. Is the same case with Flipkart Groceries?
Skb0GpF.png

You will get an update directly that it has reached the nearest hub and is out for delivery. No update in between.

I have shared my experience below

Till now I have ordered 6-7 times except once of 1-day delay always delivered on time.

After Receiving my last 5 Grocery orders on time again Flipkart Haunting starts. :dodgy2: :mad:

The worst part is tracking is not available for Grocery Basket so you cannot see that is it at the nearest hub or not you will get only out for delivery message hoping that the package will come tomorrow.

Both orders from different accounts got delayed.

nale08F.jpg

wJFyTe7.png
It only showed shipped after it arrives at nearest delivery centre.
zfcQGi7.png

Let see when it arrives.

It only showed shipped after it arrives at nearest delivery centre.
zfcQGi7.png

Let see when it arrives.
That's how it works now you will get the Ekart tracking number on your mobile number when it goes out for delivery where you can check when it got shipped or from where it is coming.

That's how it works now you will get the Ekart tracking number on your mobile number when it goes out for delivery where you can check when it got shipped or from where it is coming.
The possibility of getting the shipment delivered is today. Right?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock