Samsung 'My Movies' App Launched With BIGFlix

Biswajit.HD

Reaction score
Samsung, in collaboration with BIGFlix, will be launching, what it claims will be, India's first of it's kind Video on Demand application named 'My Movies', that offers consumers full length feature films. Samsung has made this VOD app available on the Samsung Galaxy S, SII and Galaxy Tab 750 devices.
Mr. Ranjit Yadav, Country Head, Samsung Mobile & IT, was quoted in a press release as saying, "By providing consumers with India relevant applications and rich content on our Smart Mobile devices like tablets and smartphones, we are seeking to make their experience with our devices more engaging and immersive."

'My Movies' will reportedly offer consumers over 2000 hours of Videos – Movies, Trailers, TV shows & Music Videos, all powered by BIGFlix . The 'My Movies' App shall reportedly offer premium content to the users on subscription as well - This subscription service will supposedly allow the user to watch full length feature films and over 1000 movies with no interruption from ads.

The launch of the app assume seven more significance given the results of a FICCI KPMG Report 2011, which stated that in the next five years, more users were expected to connect to the internet via mobile devices than desktop PCs. Faster broadband speeds and high user demand in India will drive content to be presented and consumed in convenient and different ways such as videos and streaming of music and movies.

source : pc world

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock