Samsung Galaxy SIII - My 1st Android Review !!

Bapun Raz said:
Excellent review IM bhai & the looks are awesome of this phone, donno why people says it is not good in looks.. Read in many blogs too but personally i like it... Have you updated your anroid os to jelly bean one? :)

If you look at GSII and GSIII many users wil say GSII is best........Many expected a awesome look for GSIII but it didn't reach there goal in looks so they said it........

Congrats ........Be Careful with SCREEN!!..It can be broken easily....I know a person who's mobile screen is broken.It is not strong like GS2 screen....If you have any doubt ask me I will contact few ppl who have GS3's and reply to you :) ......Try Nova,Apex launchers.....38900/- is kinda too much....Brought in showroom?...

@ asit : Google more. The S3 which blasted was kept in microwave only.

BTW I have no such intention. Infact I don' have a microwave at my home.

And those who think S2 is better than S3 without even experiencing . All the Best. They deserve S2 only. :cool:

Well agree with you IM bhai, Galaxy S3 is far better than S2... If not then why samsung has released this mobile? They are not mad... Also waiting for a video from you.. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock