Samsung Galaxy SIII - My 1st Android Review !!

Waiting for it the video!
And to clarify :its not that there arent good apps in symbian , there are many !! BUT the new ones and some significant ones like temple run , angry birds space are missing , which isnt that big a deal for me frankly9as i have an ipod touch for all that) , but may be for others.
The PureView is a terrific phone with an absolutely awesome camera comparable to many high end point and shoots and far better than any smartphone camera but it needs a better Operating System! Either Android or Windows Phone!
But for me , as a photography enthusiast , The Cameras was enough to push me towards the PureView in comparison the the S3 but only because i have all the apps i need in my Ipod touch.
So i am waiting for a day when a stellar camera like the pureview's can come in an modern operating system ,eg: S3 with Pureview , or lumia 900 with pureview! would be a killer combination! Waiting for the Windows Phone 8 Lumia's with the Pureview technology. :)
and i will post some snaps from the pureview soon. Will amaze you!

The mobile plastic is of low quality as per some blogs, whats your view in it?

Well to confirm Indian Mascot's claims , i personally had absolutely no issue with the device;s build quality when i tested it out on chroma except for the back cover which , for me at-least IS a bit flimsy.
But otherwise the pebble blue color looks gorgeous.

Gagan said:
The mobile plastic is of low quality as per some blogs, whats your view in it?

Absolutely rubbish. It fits so well and shine is awesome. So, in no way it resembles plasticity.

Even Blackberry, iphone and any other phone has same kind of back cover. So, nothing so suspicious about it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock