• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 2,123

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Based on the new report, Samsung will skip the Galaxy A74 and will instead focus on launching the S23 FE in more markets. Samsung is trying to reshape it’s Galaxy A-series portfolio and the A7-series will likely be cut. The upcoming FE phone will launch with either the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 For Galaxy or 2022’s top dog Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1.

I don't think it will be launched with snapdragon chipset.
I wish it will be launched with Dimensity 9200/9000 chipset and keep price at 50K/500-600USD.

At that price point, it will be competing with Samsung's own Flagship phones. That too with those which come with Snapdragon processors.
S23 FE has optimized processor as compared to previous ultra. Even though price is not justified, let's see. I will always say get Nothing Phone 2/One Plus 11/Pixel 7 Pro over this any time. Sadly Motorola didn't launch phone with snapdragon 8 gen 2 this year in India. I would have recommended it blindly.

Samsung Galaxy S23 FE launch date, product lineup ‘accidentally’ leaked by the company

In what seems to be the umpteenth leak surrounding the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S23 FE, the smartphone’s launch date may have been “accidentally” revealed by the company itself. In a major leak on the Samsung Argentina website, the company reportedly unveiled its entire FE lineup and also hinted at an early October launch date.

The Samsung Galaxy S23 FE is tipped to start at Rs 54,999 in India for the base 128GB model

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock