Discussion Samsung Galaxy S22 Series Updates

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 48
  • Views: Views 7,076
Dear Samsung,

What if I tell you that, any budget phone with microSD slot can also carry entire music collection in the pocket, but NOT 99% of the S22 and S21 series phones ever / being sold ???

Dear Samsung,

What if I tell you that, any budget phone with microSD slot can also carry entire music collection in the pocket, but NOT 99% of the S22 and S21 series phones ever / being sold ???
It's a tie up with Bluetooth headphone companies and telecom operators like Jio+Airtel(Also with Spotify). If not, then why this removal of micro sd card slot. I don't understand. Samsung had IR blaster as well. Then why not have it in every succession? They just want to grab money like apple and pixel. They have removed charger as well and their technology is far behind with respect to competitors. Budget phone like 11i/Realme 7 Pro has 67/65 Watt charger in the box. A73 costs 40000 in India with snapdragon 778G and 108MP sensor. This sensor was launched way back in 2019 or 2020 with Xiaomi Mi Note 10 (India didn't get this phone). In 2022, as well we are getting this sensor with more or less crap output. Competition is providing snapdragon 888 and better Sony imx 766 sensor at the same price. Snapdragon 778G which Samsung is providing was available in Realme GT master edition at 15999(even lower if you apply card discounts) and that phone is far better than this phone. Samsung is alive because of great displays and death of Huawei due to US sanctions. Otherwise Samsung has nothing in their phones except One UI. Again it depends upon what user wants. Samsung was putting extra apps in every A series phone last year through updates even if we uninstalled it manually. So charging for updates is foolish thing ever. Nobody uses mid range phones for 5 years. Maximum phone can be and should be used is 3 years.

It's a tie up with Bluetooth headphone companies and telecom operators like Jio+Airtel(Also with Spotify). If not, then why this removal of micro sd card slot. I don't understand. Samsung had IR blaster as well. Then why not have it in every succession? They just want to grab money like apple and pixel. They have removed charger as well and their technology is far behind with respect to competitors. Budget phone like 11i/Realme 7 Pro has 67/65 Watt charger in the box. A73 costs 40000 in India with snapdragon 778G and 108MP sensor. This sensor was launched way back in 2019 or 2020 with Xiaomi Mi Note 10 (India didn't get this phone). In 2022, as well we are getting this sensor with more or less crap output. Competition is providing snapdragon 888 and better Sony imx 766 sensor at the same price. Snapdragon 778G which Samsung is providing was available in Realme GT master edition at 15999(even lower if you apply card discounts) and that phone is far better than this phone. Samsung is alive because of great displays and death of Huawei due to US sanctions. Otherwise Samsung has nothing in their phones except One UI. Again it depends upon what user wants. Samsung was putting extra apps in every A series phone last year through updates even if we uninstalled it manually. So charging for updates is foolish thing ever. Nobody uses mid range phones for 5 years. Maximum phone can be and should be used is 3 years.
I also don't see any difference between Pixel 5A 5G photo samples and S22 Ultra 5G. Only display and One UI is difference. Pixel had troubles with software bugs in past. But not anymore. Pixel 6 issues also wiped out with March security update. Its crazy deal at 599. Pixel 6A coming at 449 this year with same chipset and little bit worse camera hardware later this year. Again, Pixel and Apple has proved that with computational photography algorithms you can beat these high megapixel quad Bayer nona sensors easily. Moto Frontier is coming with 200MP camera later this year. But I believe Oppo Find X5 Pro will easily beat that phones camera hands down. It's all about camera software. Hardware doesn't matter much.

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Price lowered

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G (Phantom Black, 12GB, 256GB Storage)

Last edited by a moderator:
New color "Bora Purple" launching soon.
DvX8JM8.jpg

The stable Android 13 update is now available for the Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+, and Galaxy S22 Ultra in India, and it can be seen as a Diwali gift for Indian users. It comes with firmware version S90xEXXU2BVJA and the October 2022 security patch.

My wife's Samsung S22+ got "One UI 6.0" update of size 3001MB, just now. But there is NO mention of Android 14 in the entire 30+ pages of blah blah blah improvements list.

Got one ui 6 update on my galaxy s22 ultra android updated to 14.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock