Sadak 2 | Disney+ Hotstar Multiplex | Sanjay Dutt, Pooja Bhatt, Alia Bhatt, Aditya Roy Kapur

bD9aUht.jpg

Best of luck for the future iMDb

Last edited:
bD9aUht.jpg

Best of luck for the future iMDb
So ₹2 IT Cell took over IMDB today. Do they leave anything? I am glad some people can atleast afford to have some Parle G for dinner tonight.

Why bring politics to this?
I didn't bring any politics into this. Trolls can have cells too. Hotstar doesn't have have playback option. Movie was up like an hour ago and the movie's length is around 2 hour. How does any sane person go and rate movie without completely watching it? Unless they got their ₹2 to go and spam IMDB.

I didn't bring any politics into this. Trolls can have cells too. Hotstar doesn't have have playback option. Movie was up like an hour ago and the movie's length is around 2 hour. How does any sane person go and rate movie without completely watching it? Unless they got their ₹2 to go and spam IMDB.
Do u know that This movie was available for download at 4 pm itself...
So then :D:ROFLMAO:
Ratings r just for attraction and can be twisted...

Do u know that This movie was available for download at 4 pm itself...
So then :D:ROFLMAO:
Ratings r just for attraction and can be twisted...
Are you a smart tv user? On Mi TV it's available at 4 pm.

Positive ratings are for attraction. Deliberately posting negative ratings are nothing but to poop on the internet which this ₹2 people do.

Are you a smart tv user? On Mi TV it's available at 4 pm.

Positive ratings are for attraction. Deliberately posting negative ratings are nothing but to poop on the internet which this ₹2 people do.
I am not using Mi TV...I was mentioning about external download..There r few sites available for download although they r pirated ones..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock