Sadak 2 | Disney+ Hotstar Multiplex | Sanjay Dutt, Pooja Bhatt, Alia Bhatt, Aditya Roy Kapur

First i was like this campaign is stupid...it will only give them more views and hence more revenue. But then i realised its not about the money...it’s about sending a message that people are sick of nepotism. It may be temporary movement but that doesn’t matter...people got to express their dissent this way. Maybe those abusing power will garner some shame and don’t mess with other’s career.
Remember those rating bombs for Chinese apps...they didn’t work too...those ratings shot back to normalcy in no time. But the govt got the message from the people and acted tough. That is the point of these activities.

First i was like this campaign is stupid...it will only give them more views and hence more revenue. But then i realised its not about the money...it’s about sending a message that people are sick of nepotism. It may be temporary movement but that doesn’t matter...people got to express their dissent this way. Maybe those abusing power will garner some shame and don’t mess with other’s career.
Remember those rating bombs for Chinese apps...they didn’t work too...those ratings shot back to normalcy in no time. But the govt got the message from the people and acted tough. That is the point of these activities.
It is still stupid and politically motivated. Just go through movie tickets history of all these abusers. Each and everyone will be exposed.

Chinese apps were always gonna be targeted. No wants Chinese influence in their countries.

Last edited:
Sushant's killers be like:

lmGkaF7.png

That horrible dialouge delivery at 2:22 was only enough to dislike it (and I had to dislike it for that plus trailer was also bad, I didn't disliked it because of that nepotism thing, despite being a huge fan of Ssr)
The only positive thing about that trailer was sanjay dutt, he was doing good
Bro you had written my thoughts into word
Has Anyone Watched Sadak 1 Because Sadak 2 Is Connected To That Movie So That We Can Atleast Predict That How Sadak 2 Will Be As Compared To Sadak 1:huh:
I had watched it way back and it's one of my fav movie thanx to Sanjay dutt,sadashiv and Deepak tijori
I had one question guys do you still believe SSR commit suicide

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock