Sadak 2 | Disney+ Hotstar Multiplex | Sanjay Dutt, Pooja Bhatt, Alia Bhatt, Aditya Roy Kapur

I am not using Mi TV...I was mentioning about external download..There r few sites available for download although they r pirated ones..
And we don't discuss about them.

I know it very well..And not discussing about that...
It was in reply to ur doubt of ratings without completing the movie telecast duration...
Nice audacity of individuals to watch content illegally. Then go and review it. I was atleast giving a ₹2 respect to them. These turned out to be "phokaat ka maal" gang. Anyhow good for producers they already made profit off it before even realising. Bad for Disney. If content is available on illegal sites before your paying audience. Who would pay their services.

Nice audacity of individuals to watch content illegally. Then go and review it. I was atleast giving a ₹2 respect to them. These turned out to be "phokaat ka maal" gang. Anyhow good for producers they already made profit off it before even realising. Bad for Disney. If content is available on illegal sites before your paying audience. Who would pay their services.
U r continuing that pirate related discussion but I am not interested...
For ur kind information I never said that I have downloaded or watching pirated movies...So nothing to go and review...
Thanx...

Well there are sequel of 2 blockbuster vishesh films of the 90s being made :
1) Aashiqui
2)Sadak
The sequel of 1st movie ie Aashiqui which is Aashiqui 2(2013)was a big success and everyone loved it.
But the sequel of 2nd one ie. Sadak 2 is a disaster. And it deserves to be.Total rubbish
#Sadakchaap sequel

Last edited:
Wow! What a philosophical reviewer. Next time he will review a Leonardo DiCaprio's with the word "Wow" and leave it with 5 🌟.
In simple words he said good talent, flop direction. Hence, all the hatred against the nepotism flopped.

And the unemploymed IT Cell who gave a horrible movie good exposure. Congratulations ₹2 gang. You made audience care for a bad movie. 😂

Enjoy your Parle G!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock