Sadak 2 | Disney+ Hotstar Multiplex | Sanjay Dutt, Pooja Bhatt, Alia Bhatt, Aditya Roy Kapur

I watched the trailor. Not entering into anti nepotism hype, I can say the trailor is very poor and deserve a dislike!
That horrible dialouge delivery at 2:22 was only enough to dislike it (and I had to dislike it for that plus trailer was also bad, I didn't disliked it because of that nepotism thing, despite being a huge fan of Ssr)
The only positive thing about that trailer was sanjay dutt, he was doing good

Last edited:
Has Anyone Watched Sadak 1 Because Sadak 2 Is Connected To That Movie So That We Can Atleast Predict That How Sadak 2 Will Be As Compared To Sadak 1:huh:

joR1D51.png

:biggrin: :rofl2:

I wonder who are the bigger loser the Sadak 2 team or dislikers. These dislikers can't spell Sushant Singh Rajput's name but are Sushant's fans. They can't form a decent sentence. Yet, they comment. They are boycotting Sadak 2 by giving it views and money from ads. Totally bunch of dumb id*ots.

xypuNud.png

Despite all the choreographed abusive campaign against the movie. It's trailer crossed 46 million views and counting in just 3 days. Making it one of the most profitable trailers of our times.

Low life trolls and bullies lost.

ZnC0OqM.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock