Rs 5 discount on online payment of LPG cylinder

As someone here pointed out earlier.. in the name of delivery charges , they are robbing as blind..
thats me only bro :shy are u accepting that statement bro :huh ..

M.J.Sadiq said:
That is what I am saying.. those who not doing online and not interested earlier will get loss.. to make digitization success these charges should be removed. Rs 3 per cylinder. How many cylinder in a month get booked? Multiply. Now where our money is going? Who is earning it?

yep for that then govt should remove service charge for all type transactions not only for online booking .. I dont think that going to happen may be they may reduce but no chance for SC withdraw completely :nj ..

Sai Laxman said:
yep for that then govt should remove service charge for all type transactions not only for online booking .. I dont think that going to happen may be they may reduce but no chance for SC withdraw completely :nj ..
I am talking about all digital transaction bro..

Sai Laxman said:
thats me only bro :shy are u accepting that statement bro :huh ..

yes bro.. coz that's not a fixed amount.. No one knows how much we need to pay.. that money goes unaccounted.. that's why I said... in the online payment if they mentioned that delivery charge.. I would be glad to accept (even it's Rs.3 loss).. eventually I know I will be gaining more than Rs.10..  :p :p

M.J.Sadiq said:
I am talking about all digital transaction bro..

Me to anna talked abt all digital transactions only in previous post :) ..

yes bro.. coz that's not a fixed amount.. No one knows how much we need to pay.. that money goes unaccounted.. that's why I said... in the online payment if they mentioned that delivery charge.. I would be glad to accept (even it's Rs.3 loss).. eventually I know I will be gaining more than Rs.10..  :p :p

ok bro and plz share here how much they mentioned as delivery charge in ur online booking bill :) ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock