Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

Jio fiber cable laying on the post (not underground) is currently going on in front of my house. How long should I wait for commencement of connection now?
XDIj834.jpg
box installation completed today. within 50mitre of my house, there is a box. hoping to get connection soon

Jio is now the second-largest wireline operator as of 28th Feb as per TRAI subscriber data report. Jio has surpassed Airtel and pushed it down to the 3rd spot. BSNL still retains the top spot with a comfortable margin but its subscriber base is steadily shrinking.
In the wired broadband segment though, Jio remains the market leader, followed by Airtel at the second spot and BSNL at 3rd spot.

In postpaid connection, how much I ve to pay for new connection?
And I already have Router from RAILTEL connection. Do I have to purchase again the Router ?

In postpaid connection, how much I ve to pay for new connection?
And I already have Router from RAILTEL connection. Do I have to purchase again the Router ?
Go for 3 months advance rental, no deposit or installation charges alongwith free setup box. Right now it's same for pre and post paid plan.

Do I have to pay for Router ?
No, it's included. But you have to use JioFiber home gateway device.

You will also be able to use your own router such as TP-Link, D-Link routers to extend it's range.

I called the sales person.
He saying, if I chose 399 plan I have to go for 6month advanced rental and if I choose 599plan I may go for atleast 3month advance rental to get free installtion as well as Router or other devices.
Land phone have to purchase separately.
And if I want set top box then monthly rental will be 707(incl GST).
399 Plan for fiber +200 for TV and 18%GST.
I couldnt understood 200 for what.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock