Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

@Rushil bro, this is from my side.
Provider :Railtel
Pls check
hhCmkjF.jpg
This is my results for BSNL Fiber. Let me know how it is.
pvN2D1c.png
It's good actually pings does not matter much unless you are gaming and until it gets fluctuates what I faced with my earlier ISPs is that pings used fluctuate which used to cause bad experience.

Last edited:
Jio fiber cable laying on the post (not underground) is currently going on in front of my house. How long should I wait for commencement of connection now?
XDIj834.jpg
Same here in Hyderabad, work started 2 weeks back. Cables are tied to the polls but yet to see the box installation work so no fixed timeline. Normally box will be installed once the cable work is done on the polls, then the site will go live. They're quite fast nowadays and very aggressive so you can be hopeful of connection within a month.

Jio fiber cable laying on the post (not underground) is currently going on in front of my house. How long should I wait for commencement of connection now
It took two weeks for my area. Maximum it should take 1 month. You will be able to get new connection after the box is installed on the pole.

Same here in Hyderabad, work started 2 weeks back. Cables are tied to the polls but yet to see the box installation work so no fixed timeline. Normally box will be installed once the cable work is done on the polls, then the site will go live. They're quite fast nowadays and very aggressive so you can be hopeful of connection within a month.
how much is min and max distance from box to home?

how much is min and max distance from underground root of cable to box ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock