Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

I Feel Jio Is Being UnProfessional Here.

They Are Touted To Launch What Is Called As Future For Jio. Yet No Details Or No Signs Of Anything.

When They Are Launching Their Flagship Service, They Should Tell The Customers Something. I See That Twitter And Tweets To Jio Care Are Flooded With Just One Question. "When Are You Launching..?". They Know That The Expectations Are So High, News Channels Are Also Covering Them Today. But No Word Yet.

The Plans and the availability would be going live in 2nd half according to the below article
Reliance rolls out Jio Fiber today. Here’s what’s in it
""However, experts said it won’t affect television services. “I don’t see any value destruction in TV service. Having said that, there is a strategy of acquiring subscribers through hardware, which will put pressure on DTH players like Airtel and Tata Sky,” Rajiv Sharma, co-head of institutional research at SBICAP Securities, told The Economic Times newspaper."""
From this section we can guess that IPTV won't be launched and Jio STB will be like Xtreme STB

""However, experts said it won’t affect television services. “I don’t see any value destruction in TV service. Having said that, there is a strategy of acquiring subscribers through hardware, which will put pressure on DTH players like Airtel and Tata Sky,” Rajiv Sharma, co-head of institutional research at SBICAP Securities, told The Economic Times newspaper."""
From this section we can guess that IPTV won't be launched and Jio STB will be like Xtreme STB

I had told this week's back. But some people were pushing their way and saying repeatedly that Jio TV app will be there

Any idea how do we know when our area is going to be active or launch with JioFiber?

It's been so long.

How come they are launching in selected cities as of now. Already they are doing testing since long time ...

I had told this week's back. But some people were pushing their way and saying repeatedly that Jio TV app will be there
.. Bhai picture abhi baki hai Things are still not Clear or Confirmed By JIO.....So plz wait before reaching to any Conclusion..

.. Bhai picture abhi baki hai Things are still not Clear or Confirmed By JIO.....So plz wait before reaching to any Conclusion..
thanks all for confirming, im on ACT fiber, so i dont think its required for me to switch to jio fiber if they are not giving jio tv,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock