Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

Didn't do factory restore. Instead just installed Windows 10 again and Viola problem solved. Speed is back to 85 Mbps and so on. Thanks everyone who tried to help with this weird issue.

JIO should launch plans with low speeds too. Most people, including me, don't need 100mbps speed. I would be happy with 10 to 30mbps. Hope they launch such plans in future with proper rates.

JIO should launch plans with low speeds too. Most people, including me, don't need 100mbps speed. I would be happy with 10 to 30mbps. Hope they launch such plans in future with proper rates.

True. I was content with 40 mbps from airtel before jio. All I want is unlimited data with no gup for say something like 799 or 899 per month.

True. I was content with 40 mbps from airtel before jio. All I want is unlimited data with no gup for say something like 799 or 899 per month.
But here every thing is tied to FUP, it's just impossible to expect from Jio. You can look for Excitel which have no FUP plans

Jio fibre has already launched such plan few days back which is for Rs 351 (+ 18% GST extra) with 10 Mbps speed with 50 GB data limit per month, there is no need to pay Rs 2500 for initial setup for this plan, the speed after FUP will be 1 Mbps.

Jio fibre has already launched such plan few days back which is for Rs 351 (+ 18% GST extra) with 10 Mbps speed with 50 GB data limit per month, there is no need to pay Rs 2500 for initial setup for this plan, the speed after FUP will be 1 Mbps.
Nice plan for a Single Person use. They should also launch similar plan like 20mbps with 100GB. Would be good for family use then.

Btw, this plan is not available on the website. How to get a connection with this pack?

Nice plan for a Single Person use. They should also launch similar plan like 20mbps with 100GB. Would be good for family use then.

Btw, this plan is not available on the website. How to get a connection with this pack?
Check with customer care, 20mbps plan with 100 GB will be good one and is missing in Jio Fibre.

Following SmS recieved yesterday:
Dear JioFiber Customer,
Congratulations! Your complimentry Jio Set Top Box is ready, For free expert installation and demo, we will be organizing a service camp in your society on 14 Dec, To register for service camp, click here https://tinyurl.com/sc14DEC. Alternatively, send message SC14DEC via WhatsApp to 7008 7008, Hurry, Service camp is free for a limited time only! Team JioFiber.

Following SmS recieved yesterday:
Dear JioFiber Customer,
Congratulations! Your complimentry Jio Set Top Box is ready, For free expert installation and demo, we will be organizing a service camp in your society on 14 Dec, To register for service camp, click here https://tinyurl.com/sc14DEC. Alternatively, send message SC14DEC via WhatsApp to 7008 7008, Hurry, Service camp is free for a limited time only! Team JioFiber.
I Don't think its legit jiofiber don't go for it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock