Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

I am having a peculiar problem regarding Jio fiber.
Since last few days I am getting download speeds below 10 mbps and upload speed still at 94 mbps. This is happening only on my Dell Inspiron laptop. Speed is fine on my wife's laptop and on mobiles as well. Jio guy came and checked and said everything is fine at their end and the issue is with my Laptop. Any suggestion how to rectify this problem?

Since last few days I am getting download speeds below 10 mbps and upload speed still at 94 mbps. This is happening only on my Dell Inspiron laptop. Speed is fine on my wife's laptop and on mobiles as well. Jio guy came and checked and said everything is fine at their end and the issue is with my Laptop. Any suggestion how to rectify this problem?
Check ur laptop wifi adaptor settings, or try removing the adaptor from device manager and then install again

Do you have Bluetooth on in your laptop?

Use LAN cable . If you're using WiFi reinstall your driver. If problem again buy some usb WiFi device and install it.

Use LAN cable . If you're using WiFi reinstall your driver. If problem again buy some usb WiFi device and install it.

Dont have a lan cable right now.
Have reinstalled the driver and same problem persists. Bluetooth is off.

Posting the current speed test result. Can't figure out why this is happening.
1Ix9iHf.jpg

1Ix9iHf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock