Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 770
  • Views Views: Views 189,432
I have not waited for anything in my life except Jio, earlier for Jio sim and now for Jio Broadband and IPTV.
Jio is game changer.
Bro One personal question did you register for Jio gigafiber? Should I go ahead and do the same?

Bro One personal question did you register for Jio gigafiber? Should I go ahead and do the same?
Yes, I have already registered for it on 15th August but they are taking time. They are also not providing it immediately, if there are more number of registrations from our area then only they will install and there is already long queue. You can also register. They will call you before installing and will take your confirmation and we don't have to pay anything now.

Last edited:
Yes, I have already registered for it on 15th August but they are taking time. They are also not providing it immediately, if there are more number of registrations from our area then only they will install and there is already long queue. You can also register. They will call you before installing and will take your confirmation and we don't have to pay anything now.
Ok bro Now I will go ahead and register.

I have not waited for anything in my life except Jio, earlier for Jio sim and now for Jio Broadband and IPTV.
Jio is game changer.
Same here bro I disconnected my BSNL broadband just for Jio Giga Fiber.. I am also eagerly waiting to experience it.

Bros please help when today I went to my jio app for registration of giga fiber broadband After filling all the tabs when lastly I click the send sms tab nothing happens. No otp comes to my message box. Till now no sms comes to me. Do I really registered with jio or just it is not registered?

Bros Any update about jio giga fiber launching date. Is it by Diwali.

Back
Top Bottom