Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 770
  • Views Views: Views 189,434
No update from jio GIGAFIBER and GIGATV.... whats happenning ??
Bro what I see in my city is that the workers are just winding the OFC's and hanging it on the poles.. nothing more than that. I'm also very confused about this. Don't know when they will start giving the connections.

In my city and across all cities of my state the municipal corporation has asked all private ISP, LCO to remove their cables from light poles and buildings from one to another as it spoils the beauty of the city.

Lets see what Jio will do now

In my city and across all cities of my state the municipal corporation has asked all private ISP, LCO to remove their cables from light poles and buildings from one to another as it spoils the beauty of the city.

Lets see what Jio will do now
Jio in starting phase so it's not going too hard to put them underground but it's going to very hard for these old cable & ISP operator to do that.

Bros I want to shift from TataSky to JIO giga fiber giga tv. Is it worth to shift. And after registering do the Wi-Fi router and set top box comes together or the stb comes afterwards. Is the Wi-Fi router comes first then there is a waiting period for the stb. Please answer.

Bros I want to shift from TataSky to JIO giga fiber giga tv. Is it worth to shift. And after registering do the Wi-Fi router and set top box comes together or the stb comes afterwards. Is the Wi-Fi router comes first then there is a waiting period for the stb. Please answer.
As of now, nothing comes. It's still not rolled out AFAIK. So, you need to wait and depending on where you stay, the wait could be longer!!

No one has got the service installed, its not yet launched. So cannot say how it will be.

Bros another techinical help please my average tv usage is 5 hours daily and net usage is 2 hours. So how much will be my daily data usage in terms of GB.

Bros another techinical help please my average tv usage is 5 hours daily and net usage is 2 hours. So how much will be my daily data usage in terms of GB.

5 Hours TV Usage (Online IPTV) = Videos

In 1080p Quality, 1 Hour Video Consumes Averagely 1.5 GB.

So, 5 Hours = 7.5 GB.

2 Hours Surfing Which Might Include ( Facebook, Twitter, Instagram ). These Days Facebook, Instagram Videos Consumes Lot Of Data. Depending On Each Application Use, It Can Be Between 1 To 2 GB.

So Per Day, You Need 8.5 To 9.5 GB Approximately.

Data for TV will not be considered against your usage similar to VoLTE, where your voice calls are not considered as your data usage.

Back
Top Bottom