Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 770
  • Views Views: Views 189,433
As per the info I have received, Jio Fiber services will start by November. Jio Giga TV will start only after December. I expect that to get delayed further by a month or two at least

5 Hours TV Usage (Online IPTV) = Videos

In 1080p Quality, 1 Hour Video Consumes Averagely 1.5 GB.

So, 5 Hours = 7.5 GB.

2 Hours Surfing Which Might Include ( Facebook, Twitter, Instagram ). These Days Facebook, Instagram Videos Consumes Lot Of Data. Depending On Each Application Use, It Can Be Between 1 To 2 GB.

So Per Day, You Need 8.5 To 9.5 GB Approximately.
Data for TV will not be considered against your usage similar to VoLTE, where your voice calls are not considered as your data usage.
As per the info I have received, Jio Fiber services will start by November. Jio Giga TV will start only after December. I expect that to get delayed further by a month or two at least
Thanks bros.

Anyone From Hyderabad Region Installed JioGigaTV + JioGiga Broadband If Yes then Tell Whats the Procedure to for installation and payment charges.

Bros Is the Giga TV set top box a Google certified Android TV smart set to box or they have their own OS. And can I register with them now or is it worth to wait for a while as I live in Kolkata and they are planning to do first the connections of northern and western parts of the country.

Bros Is the Giga TV set top box a Google certified Android TV smart set to box or they have their own OS. And can I register with them now or is it worth to wait for a while as I live in Kolkata and they are planning to do first the connections of northern and western parts of the country.

Its original Android OS, like the one available on Sony Android TV, Mi Android Box, VU Android TV, etc.

Bros are the yellow black fibre cables also of Jio as from past 2 weeks I'm seeing workers connecting these fibre cable to the jio towers. Usually I saw red black fibre cables before.. Is this because of Jio and Hathway deal?

I have not waited for anything in my life except Jio, earlier for Jio sim and now for Jio Broadband and IPTV.
Jio is game changer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom