Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 770
  • Views Views: Views 189,438
Bros today I got this map depicting Jio's Fiber Optic Cable Network across India (Laid till 2016). Just wanted to ask that if the cable laid according to this map is a bit far from our house then will we not be able to get Giga Fiber soon? Please someone explain.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z6U1ilWPGIps.kbUaXWBZjvGg&hl=en_US
This map doesn't prove anything. The map can be created by anyone. Someone created the map and named Jio route.

qDoA8kH.png

Last edited:
This map doesn't prove anything. The map can be created by anyone. Someone created the map and named Jio route.

qDoA8kH.png
no bro I think it's genuine as someone posted the same question on quora and many of them are saying that it's the jio fiber cable map.

The map is not up to date. There's a RJIL OFC cable box (in the ground, just like BSNL ones) , almost approximately 300 metres from my home, and it's not even in the map posted here.

I live in Bandel, near Kolkata and still no official word on testing here.

The map is not up to date. There's a RJIL OFC cable box (in the ground, just like BSNL ones) , almost approximately 300 metres from my home, and it's not even in the map posted here.

I live in Bandel, near Kolkata and still no official word on testing here.
Yes sir as I said this map is not up to date. I just shared it as I got it.

I believe, in cities (1000+), JIO GIGAFIBER will eat the large share of current DTH business. So the current DTH players will remain less relevant in these cities & they will run their business only for rest of India, mainly in rural area. As per news updates, Jio may formally launch the service from this Diwali.

Service allready launch some parts of the country problem is they can't give indivisiual connection if your or my area more people is interested then they think about it I think it's difficult to increase customers Datbase in this way.

Back
Top Bottom