Reliance Jio testing Live TV (IPTV) service on Jio STB

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 573
  • Views Views: Views 103,249
Jio should launch iptv in Jio tv+ app as an additional pay tv plan with native play of pay channels in it. Change of apps (Live tv & Jio Tv+) for some live channels is not easy to elders and waste of time to us.
Yes, elderly have trouble using it, my mother stopped using it.

🎉 Process to link and activate Live TV account on Jio STB 🎉

Live TV can be activated by scanning Live TV QR code unique for each Jio STB. Because currently, the Jio STB doesn't show the Live TV QR code and returns Error state -1, we tried to get the QR code format and make such a QR code manually.

The QR code format is as follows:

http://myjiopayment-hathway:RSN:NSC

Example: http://myjiopayment-hathway:RFLSBXXXXXXXXXX:N701XXXXXXXX

The RSN and NSC ID can be found on the Live TV app, in case the NSC ID is missing for some STB, you can get them on the bottom label (backside) of your Jio STB.

Once you gather these details, make a QR code using some QR code maker app (search 'QR code maker' on Google Search).

After generating the QR code, scan it using another device on the MyJio app.

nksYKeX.jpeg

It will open the Jio payment gateway to link and activate Live TV account for your Jio STB. You will have to pay Rs. 98.99 to add HWIP All India Test Package. Follow the 3-step on-screen instructions (1. Register - 2. Select Plan - 3. Payment) and active Live TV service on your STB!

Disclaimer: There is no guarantee that channels would work after payment, so try this hack at your own risk.
mine says invalid QR code when i tried last night

I get it. I tried the QR code thing. I was just thinking if we can run on Android TV to avoid the STB.

1. By what time they will release it to us?
2. how to join beta program for live tv its already showing as full?

1. By what time they will release it to us?
I don't know what release you are asking about. No news about Live TV app was shared on the AGM.

2. how to join beta program for live tv its already showing as full?
I and some other forum members are enrolled on beta version on JioStore and yet not get anything more than normal version users. So don't expect anything more even if you ever get beta program access.

Back
Top Bottom