Reliance Jio testing Live TV (IPTV) service on Jio STB

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 573
  • Views Views: Views 103,249
What is the different between Jio TV+ and Live tv?
This was answered before.

The major difference is JioTV+ has digital TV channels streamed through OTT mediums while Live TV will stream DTH/Cable TV channels transmitted on satellites and provide them through IPTV. Another major difference is the user interface (UI) which resembles services DTH UI and EPG bar.

is it still possible that iptv can launch in coming days? Or jio only launches products that were announced in agm?

is it still possible that iptv can launch in coming days? Or jio only launches products that were announced in agm?
They launch various features, services and products even without mentioning them on AGM. But major services like this are generally announced or hinted on AGM.

I think they are beta testing IPTV in Live TV app, later move to Jio+ tv app. So, they felt its not a new thing.
If they were planning to do that, why they showcased the new Jio STB remote with dedicated Live TV button? 🤔

I don't think Live TV will be merged with JioTV+.

And It will come with new jio remote.
Video-Capture-20240829-160359.jpg

Video-Capture-20240829-160359.jpg

If they were planning to do that, why they showcased the new Jio STB remote with dedicated Live TV button? 🤔

I don't think Live TV will be merged with JioTV+.
So, Jio fiber users can enjoy 2 feeds with 2 buttons for all channels:D(Satellite feed from Live TV, Digital feed from Jio tv+)

It was a marketing gimmick to increase sales of AirFibre !!! This is what information I got from few people in Mumbai.

Back
Top Bottom