Reliance Jio testing Live TV (IPTV) service on Jio STB

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 565
  • Views Views: Views 101,640
Yes definitely. Infact jio in past has announced some gimmicky offers to attract crowds. Like these offers 👇

jiofiber4k-tv-1.jpg

movieg.png
858335-jio-fiber-rep-10.jpg
sddefault-1.jpg

Jio never publicly announced that they're launching IPTV or even acknowledged it. It was just users speculating then how can you call this marketing gimmick?
IP tv Test is going on for beta users/Jio employees, so is it also speculation? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
IP tv Test is going on for beta users/Jio employees, so is it also speculation? :ROFLMAO:
You do realise that until they officially announce this all of this is just speculation right? Test could be anything. They could scrap this whole thing tomorrow. How many people have this "apparent beta test"? One, two?

You do realise that until they officially announce this all of this is just speculation right? Test could be anything. They could scrap this whole thing tomorrow. How many people have this "apparent beta test"? One, two?
Now Jio desperately need good Live TV experience in Airfiber to couter Airtel Airfiber+DTH combo as Airtel DTH is not counts data from Airfiber 1TB FUP, So IPtv is also doesn't need FUP data.

This is only my opinion.
I guess jio will launch the IPTV service because jio stb is Android-based stb, but there are no apps like IPTV Player. There is something sure about that, like big or small apps that provide IPTV players. They might have tried to add their applications into the Jio Store, but Jio is not adding those apps to the Jio Store. Means, I guess jio will add the IPTV.

@AftabIN @Bapun meanwhile I checked jio iptv service in the browser. I got one source and app information for the jio iptv. Is this trusted???

Last edited by a moderator:
meanwhile I checked jio iptv service in the browser. I got one source and app information for the jio iptv. Is this trusted???
The Github repo is two years old. It is not official hence shouldn't be used. You will be basically doing piracy by using that.

I have removed the link to avoid any confusion.

Back
Top Bottom