Reliance Jio testing Live TV (IPTV) service on Jio STB

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 573
  • Views Views: Views 103,351
Members sharing the visuals of live TV channels on this thread please confirm if they have broadband through Hathway only?

Members sharing the visuals of live TV channels on this thread please confirm if they have broadband through Hathway only?
I want to know why do you think that JioFiber users who already have a broadband from Jio would take a Hathway broadband and use it on Jio STB?

I am sorry but that's some impractical thought.

Yesterday days I had send email to jio team, asked about when will it's available for all users, they not reply, I think jio team watching our forum :unsure:

Yesterday days I had send email to jio team, asked about when will it's available for all users, they not reply, I think jio team watching our forum :unsure:
20240322-212112.jpg

Alternatively you can email hathway support team to ask for status, and also not forget to attach some jio fiber live tv app pictures of running channels. You may get any lead.😅 [email protected]

Last edited:
I want to know why do you think that JioFiber users who already have a broadband from Jio would take a Hathway broadband and use it on Jio STB?

I am sorry but that's some impractical thought.
Because of the article just before my post which says Jio testing IPTV services through Hathway.
Maybe some confusion in my understanding.

Because of the article just before my post which says Jio testing IPTV services through Hathway.
Maybe some confusion in my understanding.
Through Hathway refers to the IPTV service is provided by Hathway.

This is clearly mentioned in the article content along with snaps of the T&C from LiveTV app.

From the article:
According to the terms and conditions, Reliance Jio is providing the IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) service in collaboration with Hathway Digital Limited.

Now RIL wants monetize pay channels just before Star Viacom18 merger, so we can expect all Indian apps might remove live pay channels from it's apps soon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom