Reliance Jio Phone @ Rs.1500 - Discussions, News & updates

• Thread starter Thread starter MEEPRASAD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 331
  • Views Views: Views 52,805
@Bapun Raz, Unfortunately I have already bought it bro. The local sales guy who visited our place this afternoon even activated my number on the spot very quickly. Anyways my sister said she wanted this Jio Phone to use the Rs. 49 Unlimited calls offer. If she is satisfied with the one I bought today I will surely use our dreamdth link since I'm also an amazon prime member :) Was about to post a review of the same.

Unfortunately I have already bought it bro.
No issues bro.

The local sales guy who visited our place this afternoon even activated my number on the spot very quickly.
That's great. Congratulations!:tup:
Anyways my sister said she wanted this Jio Phone to use the Rs. 49 Unlimited calls offer. If she is satisfied with the one I bought today I will surely use our dreamdth link since I'm also an amazon prime member :)
Hope she buys soon. #just_kidding :D
Was about to post a review of the same.
Looking forward to the review bro. You may make new thread here: Mobile Phones & Accessories

Will be helpful for many looking to buy this phone. :)

That's great. Congratulations!:tup:

Hope she buys soon. #just_kidding :D

Looking forward to the review bro. You may make new thread here: Mobile Phones & Accessories

Will be helpful for many looking to buy this phone. :)
Sure bro. Will post my detailed review once I use all the features. As of now its good for the calls and thanks for the links :)

Btw, I bought this for my mom. If my sister is interested in this then I would only buy and gift it to her :)
Congrats @Vijay Krish bro my best wishes ;);)👍👍
Thanks bro :)

Today I bought Jio phone for my mom unfortunately when retailer handed phone n I bring n open again the box within the store from my hand phone dropped it was not just very hard felt but when I look after phone I noticed display was half gone break please suggest what I do now store told go to service center but today I reached late now what I do??????

Back
Top Bottom