Reliance Jio Phone @ Rs.1500 - Discussions, News & updates

• Thread starter Thread starter MEEPRASAD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 331
  • Views Views: Views 52,805
I dont want to rush now. Same rush happened for JIO sim after couple of weeks SIM was door delivered. Without knowing the complete features , I dont want to waste Rs 500. Whatsapp, Wi-fi and Dual SIM are the three important features. If not available its waste of money. More over AirTel also raising rumours of smart phones for Rs 2500. Rushing does not seems sensible.

More over Jio Phones seems to be Chinese make. I look for Indian made mobiles like Micromax, Karbonn, Samsung etc...

I dont want to rush now. Same rush happened for JIO sim after couple of weeks SIM was door delivered. Without knowing the complete features , I dont want to waste Rs 500. Whatsapp, Wi-fi and Dual SIM are the three important features. If not available its waste of money. More over AirTel also raising rumours of smart phones for Rs 2500. Rushing does not seems sensible.
Wi-Fi available

Booked Two Jio Phones..One Through Retailer And One Through My Jio App..Waiting For Hands On..!!

I want to book it but after knowing that it is a single sim mobile then i cancel it ,

It's very logical that it's a single sim device. I don't think two Jio sim cards can be used in a single phone. Reliance don't want people to use any other network and hence this!!

Back
Top Bottom