Discussion Reliance Jio Fiber Set-top box - News & Updates

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 543
  • Views: Views 152,812
Today I tested same app(Zee 5) on same tv from Fire tv stick and Jio Stb.
And beleive me, The picture quality is much better in fire tv stick than Jio Set top box. Audio quality also much clear(in terms of loudness)

New BG theme for Diwali..
DgFzkH3.jpg
fCeLFj3.jpg

I am thinking of getting Jio Fiber with STB when my Airtel Xstream plan expires. But so far my interaction with Jio care team has not been much helpful in giving clear information.

Wanna know what are the charges for its installation and other things, and do I need to pay additional 1500-2000 for the STB?

I am thinking of getting Jio Fiber with STB when my Airtel Xstream plan expires. But so far my interaction with Jio care team has not been much helpful in giving clear information.

Wanna know what are the charges for its installation and other things, and do I need to pay additional 1500-2000 for the STB?
If you are opting for prepaid connection, installation charges are ₹1500 whereas if you are opting for postpaid connection, you need to pay 6 months advance rentals and the installation will be free of charge. In both the cases, set-up box will be free if you are opting for add-on OTT plans (₹100 & ₹200 plans).

If you are opting for prepaid connection, installation charges are ₹1500 whereas if you are opting for postpaid connection, you need to pay 6 months advance rentals and the installation will be free of charge. In both the cases, set-up box will be free if you are opting for add-on OTT plans (₹100 & ₹200 plans).
Will this price include everything without any additional cost?

MObwraG.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock