OTF Exclusive Reliance Jio Fiber Set-top box (Cable TV) Pictures - First on Net

How many models are listed as Jio STB in that website?
For The most recent entries, here is what I see.

- JMC30211. OEM is SDMC and the model is the DV8038 (Amlogic S805X) according to my source.
- JMC20211. OEM is Skyworth
- HMC111. OEM is KAONMEDIA and it's an old STB shown a few years ago on some forums.
- MCM3000 is the old prototype (square white and grey box) seen on some Youtube videos.

https://www.crsbis.in/BIS/listregmfr.do
You can see by yourself (takes ages to load), type "Jio" in "Brand Name" and "Set top box" in "Product Category".

Last edited:
so dth users will have to move back to cable tv providers like den/ hathway/ gtpl/ gtpl-kcbpl for getting a jio connection now on. No direct jio dth fiber connection will be available without the support of cable tv providers.

so dth users will have to move back to cable tv providers like den/ hathway/ gtpl/ gtpl-kcbpl for getting a jio connection now on. No direct jio dth fiber connection will be available without the support of cable tv providers.
only broadband option also available. Its up to you if you want cable tv or not

If they can match the quality with DTH then it will be a good choice to have Jio fiber as they will provide Net, Landline & TV (AlongWith your City Local Channels) under ₹1000.

If they can match the quality with DTH then it will be a good choice to have Jio fiber as they will provide Net, Landline & TV (AlongWith your City Local Channels) under ₹1000.
I still cant wrap my head around with this deal as I already get this combo in said price. Whats new that Jio is providing? They are going to have to try a lot hard to convince me to opt for Jio broadband

Snap shot from my side
Jio team testing jio fiber on my area
NVi54IN.jpg
BVWhWou.jpg
7dBdDuQ.jpg
0zpl9eE.jpg
Bro u should have got more details. Like ui of tv and asked the team about iptv

Bro. Only internet starts from Rs 700. Cable u have to follow TRAI rules Rs 153 minimum. So with GST it goes up above Rs 1000

Bro. Only internet starts from Rs 700. Cable u have to follow TRAI rules Rs 153 minimum. So with GST it goes up above Rs 1000
TRAI rules state that 153 is the maximum charge (including GST) for the first 100 channels, not the minimum. TRAI has set the ceiling price not the base price so technically an operator could charge anything between 0 to 153 for the first 100 channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock