Breaking Reliance Jio announces tariff hike - Unlimited 5G restricted to 2GB/Day and above plans

as expected to boost Q1 revenue announced pan on 27 and to be implemented from 3rd july

as expected to boost Q1 revenue announced pan on 27 and to be implemented from 3rd july
Bro if it's implemented from 3rd July, the impact will be seen in Q2 and Q3 results. Q1 is ending on 30th June before the tariff hike.

My 1559 plan expires in Jan. If I recharge now it will get queued but then I don't think it will get the unlimited 5G when it gets activated in Jan
5G available on 2 GB plans.

5G available on 2 GB plans.
Yes I know, I've been lucky enough to get 2 years of unlimited 5G on 2 consecutive 1559 plans. My question was about a third 1559 being queued (to complete my hattrick) but then by the time it gets auto activated it won't give me unlimited 5G coz at that time the 5G unlimited benefit will be applicable only on 2GB/day and above plans.

Bro if it's implemented from 3rd July, the impact will be seen in Q2 and Q3 results. Q1 is ending on 30th June before the tariff hike.
i wanted to say. some people will do long recharge or queue up plan or buy voucher before 2nd july. which otherwise wouldn't have spent money.
this will additional revenue for jio which will be for Q1.

i wanted to say. some people will do long recharge or queue up plan or buy voucher before 2nd july. which otherwise wouldn't have spent money.
this will additional revenue for jio which will be for Q1.
Ah yes, though 3 days is a slim margin. Most ppl won't even get to know about the upcoming hike before the month end to be able to prepare in advance by queuing. But yes it will have a marginal spike in Q1 revenue if you may.

What if I now recharge for 1559, which is for 336 days? Will I get unlimited 5G? I mean, if I put it in the queue since I already have the 395 plan currently active, will I get unlimited 5G or not?
Once the new pricing comes into effect, I don't think that below 2 GB/day plans will get unlimited 5G.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock