Discussion Reliance Jio AirFiber set-top box related discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter Jio Lover
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 102
  • Views Views: Views 10,121
Hello Greetings, all the members, I've reading all the comments in forum & just registered to take part in discussion.
Can someone please clear my doubt, Is HDR app related,or it is device related, recently installed Air fiber & wanted to know regarding the Disney+ app on JIO STB.
HDR depends on 3 things: TV, Streaming Device and Video Content

Hello members, I recently got Jio Air Fiber & got Sony Liv as OTT bundle, anyone knows which plan is bundled with it as I've checked not all the WWE content is watchable as it asks to subscribe

Hello members, I recently got Jio Air Fiber & got Sony Liv as OTT bundle, anyone knows which plan is bundled with it as I've checked not all the WWE content is watchable as it asks to subscribe
WWE Network plan is not included. It's a separate subscription.

From long ago i have doubt that After starting jio settopbox, can we change channels by pressing numbers like normal settopbox Tataplay binge, or we will go through specific app like Jiotv+ to view channels.
Will parents handle Jio airfiber settopbox easily to view only channels because they are uneducated

From long ago i have doubt that After starting jio settopbox, can we change channels by pressing numbers like normal settopbox Tataplay binge, or we will go through specific app like Jiotv+ to view channels.
You can enter channels numbers to tune into any channel. But first you need to open JioTV+ app.

Will parents handle Jio airfiber settopbox easily to view only channels because they are uneducated
My parents are the same. But they learned in no time. The best way is to use the voice command button on the remote and just speak out the channel name. It will automatically start playing. And for this you don't even need to open JioTV+ app. It works universally.

No. Remote voice command will work.

WWE Network plan is not included. It's a separate subscription.
So how can i purchase the WWE network separate since when i try from Jio STB it says no further plans options available(similar to this) from app from phone i had the option so if i purchase via phone will it reflect on Jio STB?
has any one tried

So how can i purchase the WWE network separate since when i try from Jio STB it says no further plans options available(similar to this) from app from phone i had the option so if i purchase via phone will it reflect on Jio STB?
has any one tried
You cannot use this subscription on JioFiber box. There is some glitch. You can't login using different number either. You can buy the subscription and use directly on Android TV app, PC or mobile app.

Back
Top Bottom