Reliance Jio 5G News & Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 220
  • Views: Views 38,626
Kindly go to our OT's Spectrum Chart here and see whatever spectrum Jio is having in AP circle.
Ohh... Then why its showing from yesterday at many places in Hyderabad.
May be the app is showing wrong info, like the NetMonster.

wx6Pjhu.png

Jio enabling 4G on band 8, one more band added to decongest the 4G network. I hope this will bring some relief to Jio's choked network specially in cities.
In most of Mumbai Jio is only using Band 5 and Band 40 for 4G. That explains the sorry state of network with frequent call drops and pathetic 4G speeds. They just don’t use Band 3 to save costs.

Kindly go to our OT's Spectrum Chart here and see whatever spectrum Jio is having in AP circle.

May be the app is showing wrong info, like the NetMonster.
Yeah, maybe wrong. This was from iPhone's service menu.

wx6Pjhu.png

Jio enabling 4G on band 8, one more band added to decongest the 4G network. I hope this will bring some relief to Jio's choked network specially in cities.
Jio doesn't hold anything in band 8 as far as I know. If it's frequency is overlapping then I don't know. Esmail will be best man to put this into explanation. If this is true, we are ready for monopoly.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock