Discussion Redmi Note 9 Series | Redmi Note 9 - Redmi Note 9 Pro - Redmi Note 9 Pro Max

I'm still wondering what will happen to poco X2 with this in fighting in Xiaomi
According to them Poco is an "IndEpeNDenT bRanD" now. So technically Redmi is also it's competitor. :LOL:

Poco X2 was just a Bad decision. Redmi is soon launching K30 Pro in India. And what are they going to do about K30? they already launched it as Poco X2. They could've launched K30 Pro as Poco F2 instead. But No. 🤷‍♂️

According to them Poco is an "IndEpeNDenT bRanD" now. So technically Redmi is also it's competitor. :LOL:

Poco X2 was just a Bad decision. Redmi is soon launching K30 Pro in India. And what are they going to do about K30? they already launched it as Poco X2. They could've launched K30 Pro as Poco F2 instead. But No. 🤷‍♂️
Ha! Independent brand. They wanted to create competition among themselves like BBK Electronics is doing with Oppo, Vivo, OnePlus, Realme and IQOO.

"Redmi" K20 & K20 Pro is Amoled
I know but if they Launch All Models with Super AMOLED means Superb.
Samsung All Mobiles with Super AMOLED but main Problem is Samsung is always struck mobiles.
Best Mobile in Samsung is Samsung S20 ultra With Dynamic AMOLED Even iPhone 11Pro Also waste when compare with S20 Ultra Dynamic AMOLED Plus Camera Zoom Best Mobile

I know but if they Launch All Models with Super AMOLED means Superb.
Samsung All Mobiles with Super AMOLED but main Problem is Samsung is always struck mobiles.
Best Mobile in Samsung is Samsung S20 ultra With Dynamic AMOLED Even iPhone 11Pro Also waste when compare with S20 Ultra Dynamic AMOLED Plus Camera Zoom Best Mobile
As of now, Redmi Note 9 and Redmi Note 9 Pro are rumoured to have LCD displays. Have no information about Redmi Note 9 Pro Max though.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock