Redmi Note 13 Series

Above 30K and 25K, it's dead end against Realme 12 Pro Plus and Honor 100 which have better chipsets and better secondary camera. In addition to this, it will come with A13 if I am correct, so A15 only. At that price, it's no go. Maybe 25K launch price is good enough. Not a penny above that.

Above 30K and 25K, it's dead end against Realme 12 Pro Plus and Honor 100 which have better chipsets and better secondary camera.
Right. realme 12 Pro+ is coming with Telephoto camera.

In addition to this, it will come with A13 if I am correct, so A15 only. At that price, it's no go.
Yes. Effectively, only 1 OS update. It's the same problem every year with Redmi Note Series.

Right. realme 12 Pro+ is coming with Telephoto camera.

Yes. Effectively, only 1 OS update. It's the same problem every year with Redmi Note Series.
7 gen 3 is better than Dimensity 7200. So basically Realme 12 Pro Plus is more powerful(One Plus Nord CE 5 is coming with same chipset, One Plus Nord 5, snapdragon 8+ gen 1).

Realme 12 Pro Plus

Specs:

-6.7x" 1.5K Tianma T7+ / T8 LTPS OLED Display
-Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen 3 SoC
-50MP (OIS, IMX890) + 8MP (UW)
+64MP (OV64B, 3X-Tele) Rear & 32MP front camera
-5000+ mAh Battery | 100W charging

So basically far better than Xiaomi. If you remove bloatware through adb, Realme is far better phone.

Even though, since last one and half year, there are no issues with motherboard with Poco and Xiaomi/Redmi phones, their experience has been subpar. Get Redmi Note series only for custom rom support.

Poco X4 Pro/Poco X5 Pro/Poco F5/Poco F4 are still best with custom rom support. Noone even comes close to these devices.

Last edited:
1F8gHYN.jpg

Knew they'd mess up the pricing. These will be killed next month itself by realme 12 Series and iQOO Neo 9 Series.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock