Discussion Redmi Note 9 Series | Redmi Note 9 - Redmi Note 9 Pro - Redmi Note 9 Pro Max

Redmi might do a product re-arrangement.. similar to what Realme did...
Redmi Note 9 will replace the Pro,
and Pro will be priced even higher..

RN 9 might start from around ₹13k or ₹14k.
RN 9 Pro around ₹16k or above.

This would be a death blow for Xiaomi. This won't happen..
I hope so.. there are no confirmations yet...
but most likely the prices will be higher this time..

many Tech Youtuber predicted that this would happen in 2020. These Brands have finally gained a lot of trust & a big customer base. Now they will slowly increase the prices.
Now it's time to make some money.

Redmi might do a product re-arrangement.. similar to what Realme did...
Redmi Note 9 will replace the Pro,
and Pro will be priced even higher..

RN 9 might start from around ₹13k or ₹14k.
RN 9 Pro around ₹16k or above.
I think base variants of 9 series won't overtake Poco X2. ie, would be in the ₹10-15 K range

I think base variants of 9 series won't overtake Poco X2. ie, would be in the ₹10-15 K range
yeah.. the regular Note 9 will be under ₹15k..
the Pro might be starting at ₹15k or above

You got me wrong. I meant both number and pro series. I was contradicting you. :blush2:
Even the Redmi Note 8 Pro launched at ₹15k. So definitely this time it won't launch for less than that.. that's for sure.. Probably higher than that, if not the same.

Even the Redmi Note 8 Pro launched at ₹15k. So definitely this time it won't launch for less than that.. that's for sure.. Probably higher than that, if not the same.
All earlier pro models except 8 pro (₹1K extra for 2 gigs of RAM) launched for 14k. How was that happened? Simple! Price cut of predecessor.
According to a tipster 4 GB configuration is returning for Pro variant. This makes me stick to my assumptions.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock