Discussion Redmi Note 9 Series | Redmi Note 9 - Redmi Note 9 Pro - Redmi Note 9 Pro Max

• Thread starter Thread starter Elvin Paul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 216
  • Views Views: Views 25,121
Which processor is better SD720G or Helio G90T?
There is no difference in day to day life..But if you still want comparison helioG90T might be little better in performance ..but i feel Snapdragon 720 g might hav long life..helio g90t may degrade or start lagging after 1 or 2 years..but everyone knows Snapdragon processors can work properly for 3 4 years

A Big Brain move by Redmi.

59topcA.jpg

bOHJRd4.jpg
Yes it's big brain move by redmi and this plan is working.. everyone think redmi note 9 pro should be compared with real me 6 pro ..only name change will boost redmi s sales for sure..they are misleading people by pro word

Yes it's big brain move by redmi and this plan is working.. everyone think redmi note 9 pro should be compared with real me 6 pro ..only name change will boost redmi s sales for sure..they are misleading people by pro word
Yeah.. it's really misleading.
People will think Redmi is giving Pro at ₹13k and Realme is giving regular one at ₹13k. So they'll surely go for the one with a Pro in its name.

Though people with a bit of tech knowledge will not fall for this, but non-geek people might.

Yeah.. it's really misleading.
People will think they are getting Pro at ₹13k but Realme is giving regular one at ₹13k. So they'll surely go for the one with a Pro in its name.

Though people with a bit of tech knowledge will not fall for this, but non-geek people might.
You stole my words 😂thats what i was trying to say

Actually Redmi note 9 pro is redmi note 9
.they very cleverly rename redmi note 9 as redmi note 9 pro..so that everyone feels its better as compare to real me 6 and i guess in last time they decided to rename redmi note 9 pro as redmi note 9 pro max to double market.. now everyone is thinking that redmi launched its pro series at 13 k but its Actually note 9 only..so they successfully manipulated us
But note 9 should've been a 10k device... That isn't there

note 9 will still come at 10k. pro is pro at 13k. new series pro max at 15k...whats misleading here?
Actually Note 9 Pro is the new Series. Note 9 Pro Max is the actual successor to Note 8 Pro.
Note 8 Pro was launched at ₹15k and Note 9 Pro Max also launched at ₹15k.
Note 8 was launched at ₹10k and probably Note 9 will also be launched at ₹10k.
There was none in the ₹13k range. Note 9 Pro is the new one in this range.

both realme and redmi have shuffled their line up this year. realme 6 becoming more premium, note pro becoming less. marketing strategies to match consumer behavior i guess.

₹9,999
Redmi Note 8​
Redmi Note 9​
₹12,999
---​
Redmi Note 9 Pro​
₹14,999
Redmi Note 8 Pro​
Redmi Note 9 Pro Max​

Back
Top Bottom