Redmi Note 11 Series - Redmi Note 11 | Note 11T | Note 11 Pro

OtfumzB.jpg
mUtO8dj.jpg

RRCWxth.jpg
JYCxOXq.jpg
Avoid this if possible. Redmi Note 10 Pro Max is better value for money deal if you don't care about battery life and 5G.

Thinking of buying Note 11. I will buy that base variant as i use my phone only for social media. No gaming and occasional OTT. No need of 5G for me. So i have some query-
1. Is it a great buy?
2. Will it available at launch price anytime soon?
3. What's the real me equivalent of that model? I am particularly concerned about MIUI. While real me UI has a close to stock skin. So it will be great if any one can help. CC- @Prithi Deb

1. Is it a great buy?
It is a decent offering. You can also check out Poco M4 Pro (AMOLED) and save ₹3k if you don't need the 108MP camera. Almost similar specs.

2. Will it available at launch price anytime soon?
I think the launch price is including card discounts. 🤔

3. What's the real me equivalent of that model?
realme 9 Pro is great.
You can also get realme 9 Pro SE at same price if you have SBI Card.

I am particularly concerned about MIUI. While real me UI has a close to stock skin. So it will be great if any one can help.
Yes, realme UI is great compared to MIUI. Also, 9 Series comes with Android 12 out of the box. Meanwhile, MIUI is full of bugs.

It is a decent offering. You can also check out Poco M4 Pro (AMOLED) and save ₹3k if you don't need the 108MP camera. Almost similar specs.

I think the launch price is including card discounts. 🤔

realme 9 Pro is great.
You can also get realme 9 Pro SE at same price if you have SBI Card.

Yes, realme UI is great compared to MIUI. Also, 9 Series comes with Android 12 out of the box. Meanwhile, MIUI is full of bugs.
I am talking about that Note 11. Normal 11. Not pro or any plus variant. I have considered Poco M4 pro. But i am more tilted towards SD chip set. So please suggest for that wrt those question. TIA.

I am talking about that Note 11. Normal 11. Not pro or any plus variant. I have considered Poco M4 pro. But i am more tilted towards SD chip set. So please suggest for that wrt those question. TIA.
Oh! Sorry.
Then I guess you can go for it.
realme equivalent would be realme 9i.
You can also check out Moto G51 if you want a better processor and Stock Android.
Or wait for iQOO Z6. It will be a rebranded Vivo T1 with a even cheaper price tag. And we know that FunTouchOS is almost stock android now. And also comes Android 12 out of the box.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock