Redmi Note 11 Series - Redmi Note 11 | Note 11T | Note 11 Pro

Redmi Note 11 snapdragon 680
Redmi Note 11 Pro snapdragon 690
Redmi Note 11 Pro Max snapdragon 695/768G/778G.

6hhITuG.jpg

Is Helio series going to coexist with Dimensity to cater low budget devices?
Yes. For two years atleast. I don't see 5G coming up by Airtel very soon. Only Jio will lead in 5G department and unless and until you lock RAT in network signal guru app or Samsung, it's going to be lot of strain on your battery life per cycle switching between 5G for data and 4G for voice calls. So will take time to stabilize. So Helio G series is necessary especially on 7nm and 6nm. Jio data people will move out to Airtel in 2023 and they will return to Jio by 2024 again, so Airtel will be slow in 5G expansion. This will result into fiber penetration across the country and in 2025, load on wireless networks will get reduced and hence we will see improved data speeds on 4G/5G by all the three operator with Jio handling 550-600million. Airtel handling 250million and Vi handling 150-220million. These all will be 4G only consumers. BSNL will cease to exist during these three years(and I wish that way). Integrating BSNL spectrum with Vi spectrum will be much easier and Vi will show some green signs by 2023 end.

I also see all the spectrum in current 4G bands will get sold by 2024. Band 1(20Mhz each by both Airtel and Vi), band 8(10Mhz and 10Mhz), band 40(40Mhz by Airtel), band 41 (40Mhz by Vi) will be deployed fully for 4G. And there won't be even need of 5G if Vi and Airtel deploys it on 4*4MIMO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock