Redmi Note 11 Series - Redmi Note 11 | Note 11T | Note 11 Pro

This was somewhat obviously. These phones are now too good to be launched under the Redmi branding.
Still ibelieve Redmi Note 10 pro is better than RN11 pro,pro+barring camera sensor...For a normal mobile user there is not much difference in 64 and 108 MP..Just hike in pricing bcoz of it..On chargers not much difference at least between 67W and 120W ...Just while in price..What's the benefit of wifi 4 and wifi 6 for normal user?
My personal view..

Redmi Note 11T 5G price in India will start at Rs 16,999, sources told Moneycontrol. The Chinese smartphone manufacturer is rumoured to launch three variants of the upcoming Redmi smartphone in India, with the base model packing 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.

The Redmi Note 11T 5G India price for the mid-tier option with 6GB + 128GB configuration will be Rs 17,999, whereas the 8GB + 128GB will be priced at Rs 19,999. With that pricing, Xiaomi plans to take on Realme’s Realme 8s, which was launched earlier this year at a starting price of Rs 17,999. However, Xiaomi could undercut Realme’s mid-range smartphone under Rs 20,000 in India by launching a 64GB variant of the Redmi Note 11T 5G. Tipster Yogesh Brar also corroborated with the leaked pricing of the base model shared by Moneycontrol’s source

Is it just me or the advertising team of Redmi is losing its charm? #RedmiNote11T5G

TbChbK3.jpg

u3g3YQl.jpg
T56Qbeb.jpg

ZiApW7G.jpg

Redmi Note 11T 5G launched in India.

AYONHN1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock