Redmi K20/Mi 9T, Redmi K20 Pro

Sparker0i

Contributor
Reaction score
CEO Lei Jun replied to a comment on his Weibo channel (spotted by ITHome) stating that a Redmi device powered by the Snapdragon 855 processor is in the offing, and that will instead be the flagship. A report by GizChina speculates the flagship device with the Snapdragon 855 will be priced around CNY 2,500 (roughly Rs. 26,000). According to GizChina, Xiaomi at the Redmi Note 7 launch event that the Redmi Note 7 Pro is in the works with a 48-megapixel Sony Sony IMX586 sensor.

Redmi Flagship With Snapdragon 855 SoC in the Works: Reports

Last edited by a moderator:
It's China exclusive. Everyone's predictions that this will be poco F2 is wrong as AMOLED on poco seems unlikely for the near future. Maybe they reduce to LCD

It's China exclusive. Everyone's predictions that this will be poco F2 is wrong as AMOLED on poco seems unlikely for the near future. Maybe they reduce to LCD
So no launch of this device in India :huh: :dodgy2:

More features:
  • 32 MP selfie camera
  • 27W fast charging
  • No liquid cooling pipes like in poco phones. So this is definitely not poco f2

So no launch of this device in India :huh: :dodgy2:
They may take some bits and pieces from here and there and release as poco F2. As I said AMOLED in unlikely and liquid cooling pipe is also a must. So these features may get removed and added respectively

Some edits:
- Triple rear camera combination is 48mp + 8mp ultra wide + 16mp 2x optical zoom
- pop-up selfie camera 20mp
- Gorilla glass 6 protected screen
- 6/8 GB ram
- 64/128/256 GB storage
- Colors Fiber Black, Glacier Blue, and Flame Red

Redmi K20:

All shared specs with the pro variant except for the processor, which is very likely to be SD 730

Redmi K20 Pro:
600CVbq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock