Breaking Realme Phones - January Updates

Reaction score
The following Realme Phones will be receiving January Updates:

Realme U1

Time: Middle of January
-> Android Security Patch.
-> Newly designed camera watermark with Realme’s new logo.
-> Optimized reminders when Developer Options, Accessibility Mode, and Device Manager are on.
-> Reboot option in shutdown interface.

Realme 2

Time: End of January
-> Realme Material Design Theme.

Realme C1

-> Realme Material Design Theme.

Realme 2 Pro

Note: Bootloader Unlock and Kernel Sources Release by January 15th.

Realme 1

Time: February
-> Reboot option in shutdown interface.

Note: Bootloader Unlock and Kernel Sources Release around the middle of February.

Source: Realme Community

Hmm

Bootloader update will be seperatly or come along with security patch update bro ??
It'll come along the security patch update.
They should not unlock bootloader because it'll bring the phone's security in risk. Customers shouldn't have demanded for it.

It'll come along the security patch update.
They should not unlock bootloader because it'll bring the phone's security in risk. Customers shouldn't have demanded for it.
😱😱😴😴🙄🙄

Then why they. Giving this update ??

You will not even trust me m continue using my real me 2 from last 4 hours and only 18% battery discharge ...i was using online background songs nd chatting ...when i start using it was 92% and after 4 hours it's 74% left ....battery backup is very impressive

Q2: Are there any risks after unlocking the bootloader?
-> Please be aware that Realme cannot guarantee the full functionality, and will not be responsible, for any third-party unsigned custom ROM being flashed to your device after the bootloader is unlocked. An unsigned third-party custom ROM may not have gone through the thorough tests that we run for each device and software version that we release.
-> A third-party custom ROM may not work properly on your device, and certain functions and services may cease to work. The performance and device data may also be affected, and may damage the device permanently. In the worst case, unlocking the bootloader will cause physical injuries or material damage, for ex. due to the device overheating.

Realme Community

Q2: Are there any risks after unlocking the bootloader?
-> Please be aware that Realme cannot guarantee the full functionality, and will not be responsible, for any third-party unsigned custom ROM being flashed to your device after the bootloader is unlocked. An unsigned third-party custom ROM may not have gone through the thorough tests that we run for each device and software version that we release.
-> A third-party custom ROM may not work properly on your device, and certain functions and services may cease to work. The performance and device data may also be affected, and may damage the device permanently. In the worst case, unlocking the bootloader will cause physical injuries or material damage, for ex. due to the device overheating.

Realme Community
It's all possible only when we install custom ROM in our device ?? Else no probs right ??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock