Realme 4K Google TV Stick (powered by Google TV Platform)

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 105
  • Views: Views 7,879
Their company is located at Mumbai, Maharastra. But they have various warehouses in different areas/locations throughout the country I believe.
Thanx...
I hope they also have in Bangalore too...So then I can get the order quickly...😃

How much Ram does. AFTS 4K offered as compared to 2GB by Realme.
Previously I used normal fire TV stick which became so slow over the time that I've to sell that.

Is this the first ever streaming device officially powered by Google TV OS instead of Android TV OS or there are any other Google TV powered streaming devices available on the Indian market? :unsure:

Is this the first ever streaming device officially powered by Google TV OS instead of Android TV OS or there are any other Google TV powered streaming devices available on the Indian market? :unsure:
Few sony and tcl tv officially giving google tv os. Except that realme is the first company to give streaming device based on google tv(android 11)

Thanks for the answer OP bro.

Few sony and tcl tv officially giving google tv os.
I believe Sony TVs still come with Android TV OS rather than the new Google TV or that has changed recently? :unsure:

How much Ram does. AFTS 4K offered as compared to 2GB by Realme.
Previously I used normal fire TV stick which became so slow over the time that I've to sell that.
Mine fts 4k purchased 2 years ago...Still issues of anything...I am regularly update g the stick and apps...

Ordered....
SgZL1OO.jpg

@Nilu334 bro, @Mr.Bhat sir
I beleive both of you having Fire tv stick 4k, Mi Tv Box 4k and also 4k Tv which has same apps.
So why again u both purchasing another streaming stick just for google tv or what apps u are missing in every device that u guys going to use in this device.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock