Qatar FIFA Football World Cup 2022 | Winner - Argentina

Who will win the FIFA World Cup 2022

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why Brazil bro? Why not Italy?
Italy diffensive mindset team yes under Mancini they showed attacking football
And i like the team which have good freestyle skill players maybe after this edition wc end again a European country won world cup and i and latin American supporter stick with skill football nostalgia.

Italy diffensive mindset team yes under Mancini they showed attacking football
And i like the team which have good freestyle skill players maybe after this edition wc end again a European country won world cup and i and latin American supporter stick with skill football nostalgia.
Anyhow I think they are the favorites to win this year. If not Qatar. It's gotta be Italy.

Source

England WC squad.One can wonder how the likes of Kelvin Phillips,Maguire ended up in the squad without playing in the ssn. at all.Gallagher has had limited minutes without creating much impression.But NT manager's have their own reasons behind selections and many players are selected because of being good lads.Anyway don't expect much from the English NT and okish team with bang average manager.They should be expected to get into knockout stages and after that not much.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock