Qatar FIFA Football World Cup 2022 | Winner - Argentina

Who will win the FIFA World Cup 2022

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Timo Werner joins the likes of Kante,Pogba,Reece James and potentially Chilwell in missing out the wc due to injury.FIFA has to take some responsibility for the increased number of injuries in a chaotic season were fixtures have been cramped to allow for a mid ssn wc.On top of that the stupid English FA has Carabao cup to add to misery of the clubs.I wonder how many players between now and till WC starts will give their 100% fully knowing that smallest of injuries would rule them out of their dream of playing wc.

Timo Werner joins the likes of Kante,Pogba,Reece James and potentially Chilwell in missing out the wc due to injury.FIFA has to take some responsibility for the increased number of injuries in a chaotic season were fixtures have been cramped to allow for a mid ssn wc.On top of that the stupid English FA has Carabao cup to add to misery of the clubs.I wonder how many players between now and till WC starts will give their 100% fully knowing that smallest of injuries would rule them out of their dream of playing wc.
Hope psg trio not take any chance and play only sunday evening match and hope he will skip 13th November match which is very close before start of wc

Turkey is also sending Turkish Army to Qatar.
Source

And the taint of this World Cup continues. Can't wait for heavily drunk football fans to get into a confrontation with trained combat fighters and also Pakistani army. This is FIFA's crowd control measures. They already forgot about 125 people thar got killed after a match in Indonesia.

World cup squad of Brazil

QPjWRgK.jpg

Last edited:
I am glad extreme matches on 12:30am

Brazil match time group stage 👇👇

25th nov 12:30am
28th November 9:30pm
3rd December 12:30am
Round of 16
6th December 12:30am if qualify as group topper
7th December 12:30am if qualify as a group runnner up

Quarter final

December 9 or December 10 at 8:30pm

Semi final
December 14 or 15 at 12:30am

Last edited:
Never watched football nor i know rules but from now onwards will start watching fifa world cup and will give proper news and updates

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock